Monday, May 19, 2008

Missing the tiger!

Its just 4 hours and I have begun to miss him already! Four years back a little yellow tiger came into my life. He growled, he pounced, he ran like he saw a prey every time he was on the road. He never looked back. He scratched himself, he bumped himself, hurt himself as he made his way through the crowded roads. He scowled at others who blocked his path.

He and I travelled many miles together, went to different parts of the country. We slept in the open fields on a dark moonless night when Tiger hurt his eye. We swung to the wind as we sipped wine at a vineyard. We looked into the horizon from the mountain top in lonavala. Together we gathered many memories. And today, the tiger has gone away, with another master. My tiger is mine, no more...

3 comments:

Cuckoo said...

My heartfelt sympathies.
I understand how difficult it is to be away from our loved ones.

I remember you taking him to Sula vineyard and how he growled & roared. I also remember him eyeing on Miss Zen once and both making fun of us humans.

Hope you have given him in good hands and you get another bigger pet soon. :-)

*sob* *sob* tears falling...

Prax said...

Cuckoo,
Thank you so much for your heartfelt sympathies.

Oh yes, he was such a heartbroken fellow when Miss Zen and he parted ways, but he is a guy who lives life as it comes - enjoys each kilometer as it comes..

And yes, he is in good hands. Another week and i wont be alone again... :)

Sigma said...

Uh oh! Sorry about the old friend. And congratulations for the new one :-)