Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jihad - 32 Virgins in heaven

My Mac turned one today. I called him Makkan toast after Macintosh. A day of joy and sorrow. Joy, obviously because having a Mac laptop was what I craved for ever since I knew about Apple. Sorrow, because it was the same day the blasts happened. 7/11. Shocking memories. I know of a friend’s father who passed away in the blasts.

What did they gain out of it? What could anyone gain out of killing masses of people that you personally don’t even know? I tried to prod into the terrorist’s mind. I tried to think like him.

The terrorist, sitting in the car planning to drive into a busy street and blast the car and kill masses…
“I have to kill them, kill them all. They don’t follow my religion. My religion teaches me the best and no other religion talks the truth. I must kill them all. What if a child is there? Does he know what religion is? I should kill them all. It is for God. It is a holy war. What if that man has helped many people? What if he was kind to everyone, including people from our religion? I must kill them all. It’s the holy war. 32 virgins are waiting for me in heaven. I don’t care if they die.”

He rams his explosive car into a building. There is a numbing silence after the blast. The man feels his soul lifting from his body. His soul looks around. There is total destruction. Blood flowing everywhere. Debris left from the carnage all over the place.

“What did I do? There is so much sorrow” His soul writhes in pain “I am going to get 32 virgins in heaven. I did the right thing” His soul enters the gates of heaven. There are 32 women waiting for him. He is ecstatic. His dream has come true. The mentors indeed spoke the truth. He is taken to a chamber and is undressed. Oops!! He is castrated! ‘This is not fair!’ He cries out to God. He cries inconsolably. One of the virgin maiden comes to him and consoles him.

‘You are not the only one’ she says. ‘Every soldier of the Holy war comes here and cries like you.’ The man looks up in surprise. ‘Why do you think we are virgins?’

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Lol@Makkan toast
Shhhhh Cuckoo, be serious now.

OMG !!

That was very funny !! Ha Ha...

Couldn't resist myself from commenting.

Prax said...

Thank you (bows down)