Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What hppens when you are back from the dead? Let me tell you how it feels. It is like you thank your heavens what a wonderful life it is. At the crossroads of death, you dont think about your telephone bills, fuel costs, global warming, unrecquitted love, uncertain future, all you think is 'I want to live'. Surprising, for when i was living, i always used to think, when will my misery end, and when the end came near, you were ready to face anything. Put out your hands on to anything to come out of the dark hole you are in. Now, I really appreciate life. Thanks... no tension of loans, no fussiness over credit card telemarketing guys, big sharks out to swollow you... nothin... this is life... enjoy to the fullest, for a few days back i saw what could have been and realised, what i can make of today and tomorrow is much better than 'The End'.

3 comments:

Cuckoo said...

What happened ?

Prax said...

Survived... :-)

Sigma said...

I think I missed something ... :-(