Monday, August 25, 2008

Random Dreams!

Dreams come in many weird forms. I always wondered if we could see a movie in our dreams. It would be so cool. Imagine this! You catalog your most favorite movies in your brain and when you are in slumber you can replay it, fast forward it to your favorite section. If you wished you could also replace the actors with yourself or people you know! But the motives of dreams appear to be something else. Some people say it is a warning of some events that are about to come. Some say it represents your present state of mind.

My mother says if she sees a dream of something happening, it never happens. Once, she had seen me passing in Marathi in my fifth grade and I flunked. She saw me getting through an interview for a fantastic job, and I did not get it. So she is now scared of seeing me getting married in her dreams, because if she does, it probably will never happen. I am sure she wouldn’t tell me that even if she saw that dream and I sincerely wish she did. ;-)

Yesterday’s dream was such:

My dad and mom are boarding a plane. They are going to some place in Europe (I think that because of the architecture) My mom doesn’t have a passport. I ask her how she managed to get in the plane. She shows Dad’s passport and points out to a particular leaf in the passport. It has a ‘BPLWAP + 1’ written on it and a round stamp of an issuing authority.

The next was somewhere in Europe. There are a lot of oldies moving along with me, and one frustrated old man tells me – ‘This is the problem with Madhavan. Even if we are abroad, he will only take us to temples!!’

I then go into a house. There is a girl there. She is angry, I don’t know for what. She goes out of the door and then from the lawn throws a stone on the window. The fire alarm starts, and suddenly the house is in flames. I lie down on the bed and then there are people who are shouting. I move to the door, the flames surrounding me. The flames don’t hurt me. I open the door and walk out. The fire brigade douses the fire. I go in back into the house. There is not much damage because of the fire, just some scratches. I remember its time to leave. I take the name of a country (don’t remember which) I take a train to the airport. I disembark. I check in. They take my baggage. But I don’t remember any baggage that I had with me. But then, now there is. I get into the flight…

That’s the last memory of that dream. I wish if someone could interpret it for me!!

No comments: