Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Contact Established

If any of you have read The Alchemist, you would understand the nature of signs. They are supposed to mean something. A sign that came in front of me yesterday has put me into thinking about what it was trying to tell me.

I have a fixation for number plates. Yes, its a weird fixation, but its a fact. Unknowingly i always read a number-plate and then another weird action takes place in the head of mine which is making sense of the number. for eg. the number plate says MH-02-AY- 4215... My brain would isolate the number 4215 and then a formula is formed 4+2-1=5. If the formula worked, i would feel happy. If it didnt, my attention would go to the next vehicle and it would continued.

Then, I tried to search for a vehicle that would have my PIN number. The password to the ATM to withdraw cash. I kept looking for it for many days and months but it never surfaced. What were the chances of anyone seing the number plate of someone else's car which had the secret PIN number you were using. Looked improbable.... Slowly the fixation faded away and life became normal. Until Yesterday!

Yesterday as i drove to work, A White scorpio cut me and moved in ahead of my 'panther'. I was angry, for the guy was driving rashly. And I looked at its number plate! It was the PIN number i use!!! On its windshield was written 'Contact Established!'

I dont know what it meant, but what got me thinking was - Why did the owner of the car write that on his windshield? The usual writings on a windshield are names, sunsigns, rock band names and messages like - Done mess with me, you are following the leader, etc.... What does Contact Established mean? ??

Is this guy trying to get in touch with aliens and has established contact?
Beats me... but yes the sign works for me.. Contact has been established... but with whom, i wonder!!!!

No comments: