Saturday, June 23, 2007

India Infinity

Finally, I have started working on something that has been so close to my heart. I have started working on India Infinity. Check http://www.indiainfinity.blogspot.com. Founded by myself and Kunal, it is with an aim to start working for our own country, India. Not just keep cribbing about the system but bring about a change in it. I have taken up the initiative of Farmers and Rural India. The following is an open letter to the world. We are open to all kind of suggestions, critiques and blasphemy.

It will document all the mails sent to different people and their honest reactions. Anything and everything is welcome, including bricks, sada hua tamatars and eggs... njoy

2 comments:

Cuckoo said...

Congratulations !!!

May you be successful in your mission.
I'll check the site very soon.

Prax said...

Thank you Cuckoo!

I dont know how successful it will be. and it depends on every one of us!!!